Sunday, December 22, 2013

Want That Hair with Pantene and Clever Girls Collective!



Thanks to Clever Girls and Pantene, I have all of the products I could possibly need to create the perfect hairstyle! 

But what will it be? With this arsenal of beauty goodies, the possibilities are endless!


Pantene, the World's #1 Hair Care Brand, is dedicated to keeping every woman's hair healthy, shiny and beautiful. Recently, they've turned their expertise towards the needs of the ever burgeoning "natural" hair care market - a fact that I can REALLY appreciate as a life-long "natural!" You see, the texture of natural (not chemically processed), African American hair is unique from other curly hair because of its tight curl pattern. Often times, because of this pattern, the natural sebum from the scalp can not make it down to the ends of our hair to provide moisture. Add to that the porous structure of curly hair AND the fact that our hair tangles oh-so-easily - it's no wonder that natural hair is prone to dryness and a lackluster appearance. The Pantene Truly Natural Line is designed specifically to meet the needs of natural hair, leaving it moisturized, shiny and healthy. 

 In the set that I was sent, I received the 5 products from the "Truly Natural" Hair Care Line: 



  • Clarifying Shampoo
  • Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner
  • Deep Conditioner
  • Defining Curls Styling Custard
  • Shine Serum with Argan Oil 


So with these (plus a great selection of styling products) to work with, what style should I try to acheive? 

Should I go straight? 


Or accentuate my natural curl pattern some how? 


Decisions, decisions! Stay tuned for a post tomorrow where I will debut the look I settled on and share how I achieved it with Pantene! Until next time...











I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.