Thursday, August 14, 2014

Make It A #SmoothSummer with Gillette Fusion Proglide Razors!


This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.


I don't know about other women, but I personally prefer a well groomed man! Gillette Fusion ProGlide helps your man get that close, clean shave so that you both can enjoy a #SmoothSummer ! 

Now don't get me wrong, a little facial hair on a man is sexy - my hubby wears a mustache and I don't think I'd recognize him without one! There's something about a neatly groomed mustache, or goatee even, that really helps to distinguish the men from the boys, ya know?



But stubble and haphazard facial hair are a no no! I'll admit, my man is really good at taking care of himself - but I encourage his affinity towards personal grooming by always making sure he has the best tools to take care of appearance - like the new Gillette Flexball Razors.



I picked out a Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power with the new FlexBall to spoil my hubby and his face - but let's face it - it's sort of for me too! The FlexBall responds to the contours of his face to get the best shave; that means he not only looks his handsome best, but our girls and I don't have to worry about pesky whisker burn when we cuddle with him.


Gillette Fusion ProGlide features 5 of their thinnest, finest blades so that there's less tug and pull on his skin, providing incredible comfort.


There's also a precision trimmer on the back so that his edges look nice and well, precise!

Even my daughter and my bestie's baby girl prefer the smooth look for their daddies!



And they're not the only ones! Check out this #SmoothSummer Board on Pinterest: 







Follow Hairspray and HighHeels's board Smooth Faces of Summer on Pinterest.

Ladies, do you prefer your man clean shaved or scruffy? Why do you like a smooth shaved face? How do you get your man to shave? Fellas, here we’re looking for your tips and tricks to a smooth face. Leave a comment below and let me know what makes for a #SmoothSummer for you! Until next time...